For Dragon NaturallySpeaking
- Nuance Dragon NaturallySpeaking
– The official purchase and support site for NatSpeak.
- Redstart Systems –
Makers of "Utter Command", a thorough and intuitive set of voice
commands for controlling your computer.
Unofficial Information Pages – Joel Gould was the lead architect of NatSpeak
and the developer of NatLink. This is his site, including pages on NatLink
and useful information about NatSpeak. No longer being updated, but still
- NatLink project on SourceForge – NatLink is maintained by
generous users. You can usually find the latest installers here.
- SpeechUtilities.com – David
Austin's site, with help for getting the most out of the NatSpeak macro languages.
If you decide to stick with these, get here the superior command browser "SayWhat".
For Windows Speech Recognition
- SpeechComputing – Best site for Vocola questions. General
discussion of voice recognition issues, mostly NatSpeak related. Lots of traffic.
- VoiceCoder – Good
quality list for programmers using voice recognition.
- KnowBrainer Forums – Good info about NatSpeak in
addition to info about company's products.
- MS Speech
– Discussion of Windows Speech Recognition.